Set on 25 waterfront acres, Craneway Pavilion delivers an awe-inspiring panorama of the Bay, San Francisco skyline and surrounding environs—matched only by the dazzling architecture and high-end appointments available inside.
Our spacious, open design makes this the ideal site for world-class corporate meetings, product launches, speaking engagements, concerts, film or photo shoots and celebrations for any occasion.
Our team will help you to create a unique and exciting, top-level experience that guests will remember for years to come. With full production capability and an extensive network of stellar vendor partners, our staff will encourage your daring, energize event programming and support all involved to think creatively, dexterously and with a holistic vision of success. At Craneway Pavilion, our metric of success is fully integrated with the success of our clients. We invite you to let your imagination lead the way.
- Ford Assembly Plant, the largest on the West Coast, open 1931
- Building designed by the great industrial architect Albert Kahn
- Part of the Rosie the Riveter/WWII Home Front National Historical Park
- 2011: AIA Institute Honor Award for Architecture
- 2011: Best of Green: Marcy Wong Donn Logan Architects for the Ford Assembly Building Project
- 2009: American Institute of Architects East Bay, Citation for Architecture Award
- Meyer Sound System
- BARCO 8mm I-lite LED Video Wall
- Allen & Heath I-Live Console
- StagingConcepts modular stage
- 1000Mbps dedicated bandwidth available on-demand
Restaurant & Catering
- Assemble Restaurant
- Fresh, Local, Seasonal fare
- Special Events Packages: Be a guest at your own event
- Full liquor license